Thursday, March 13, 2008

Care Group Life











Last night was the second time our care group gathered at our place for a little praise and worship, good eats, and fellowship. We have such a great group of people. Tanner and I always look forward to meeting with them. Jared, the guy playing guitar, also cooked up some amazing homemade chicken fingers. Everything was oh so yummy. A few of the couples were not able to make it last night, so I am sure there will be more pictures to come! We are so thankful for each of these people, and can't wait to see how the Lord works in this group.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to put out the message, the face I am making in the picture of Beth and me is supposed to be a joke. I do not make that face in "real life" and I hope this makes my wife a little less embarrassed by my behavior. (Yeah right!)

Lindsey said...

great pictures miss photographer :) so glad i found your blog!!

charbaby said...

2nd attempt at sending a comment. great site and photography makes me feel I can reach out and she would take my finger