Friday, October 7, 2011

WKU!

I finally got around to taking their pics in the WKU outfits darlin and Papaw got them. I laughed out loud many times as I put these on here, the ones in the chair are hilarious to me ;). They love each other so much these days. Parker always asks where Kesed is when she can't see her. We put them to sleep at the same time, and Parker likes to entertain Kesed as we put her pajamas on...it is the sweetest thing ever!!! Kesed is SO proud that big sister is talking to her and making her laugh and Parker thinks she is a rock star. ha! Papaw and Dahlin'....these are for you! =)

my cuties...


first time in the double stroller. loved it.



Kesed looks huge in these but don't be tricked...she is still a serious runt! :)




Parker held her hand on her own, so sweet



looks like K has her feet propped up on the ball
love it


Papaw's cheerleader

No comments: