Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How sweet it is...


Isn't she lovely? Oh yes, Tanner surprised me with this amazing, fabulous present. It will be a huge help in editing and organizing my pictures. I was incredibly shocked that he would pull this off after me only mentioning it once or twice. That is a real man for ya! =) I have a lot of learning to do but I am oh so excited about the process. I mean, who wouldn't want to sit in front of this and play with pictures all day. Count me in! So I must say that I have a extraordinary husband who completely blew me out of the water with this one! Thank you to my sweet, passionate, godly, sincere, thoughtful, selfless husband!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

congrats marsha!! that is awesome :) you will have LOTS of fun with that!!!

Beth Ownby said...

That's awesome! Beth told me about it a few minutes ago and now I see for myself. Too bad we won't get to talk about it at the missions dinner tonight at church since we waited too late!

Jess said...

Looks Good! I am very excited for you! Your gonna be a pro at using that thing before you know it! Hope you had a good day today!

Bo and Summer said...

that's so sweet, T-Turl. Hope you enjoy the Mac revolution Marsha-Mar.

give your hubby all my love.

bo alexander

Aaron said...

Thats what we got too!!! Isn't that computer awesome? Have you tried the little built in camera and its goofy effects? Lauren and I got a good laugh out of them.