Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Miss Parker Sophia
























Here she is!  Hopefully now that Miss P is here we will blog more than once every 5 mths! =) She has grown so much...we just went to the doctor and she weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz.  She was 6 lbs 8 oz. when they weighed her at her 24-48 hr check-up.   This is evidence of what I do all day long...feed her! =)  She is so precious.  Tanner and I have loved watching her cute little personality.  I think she's got her mama's spunk. =)  We are so thankful for all of the help from family these past couple of weeks.  We have been spoiled with lots of great food!   She is a gift from the Lord.  We can't wait for everyone to meet her!  

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

my goodness she is SOO cute! I cant wait to see her in person.. finally :) love ya sister!

Anonymous said...

Miss Parker seems to have her daddy's eyes and mommy's nose. Benjamin sure think the baby is cute! I love the blog and she just adds to your wonderful family. I love you and Tanner and miss you lots. Your gift is definately photography Marcia!!!

Kelly

chelsea said...

That girl looks just like her daddy for sure! I can't wait to see her. I think i'm coming during spring break in April. How did i not know about this blog earlier??