Tuesday, March 24, 2009







Here are a few pics from today's photo shoot.  =) She is wearing an adorable little sweater my grandpa bought for my sister.  Both my sister and I wore it so it is very special.  My grandpa was a very special man.  I think I got my love of sweets from him and my granny.  He used to have to hide his Reese's cups in the top of the closet so my granny wouldn't eat them all.  He would always sneak some down for my sister and me.  =)  I think Parker might have that same gene b/c she LOVES to eat!  She weighed in today at 12 lbs 4 oz!  Hope you enjoy these little faces.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I tell you what. Those pics are awesome!

chelsea said...

awww, i love those pictures and that sweater. I want one in my size. I can't wait to you see you guys soon.
chelsea