Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh my many faces!

Parker is loving life these days.  She has discovered her hands, a blankie, and her spit. =)  She loves blowing spit bubbles. ha! As you can see in the pics, she also loves to put her hands together and stare at them.  She is definitely like me in that she LOVES her blanket!! She plays peek-a-boo and gets so excited when she sees me holding it.  gotta love it! =) Oh, and I can't forget the reason for that cute shirt....we are going to Nana and Grandpa's house next week, and she is very excited to meet everyone from GA!  Thanks for the shirt, GramB.

Look at all of my white hair!

















3 comments:

Jessica said...

Parker just keeps getting cuter. I love her wide eyed looks!! Thank you for the announcement. You are so blessed!

S Palmer said...

She is adorable in pictures and in person! :)

Beth said...

Marsha she is ADORABLE in these! I love the puckered lips pics the best. You know just how to snap the camera at the right second. I always miss the perfect faces. That's why I hired you:)